Research Translation Essentials Course
Unlock Your Research’s Impact Potential with Our Research Translation Essentials Course!
Calling health and medical researchers, clinicians, and implementation practitioners! Are you eager to make a real impact in the world? We invite you to join our two-day Research Translation Essentials Course.
2023 course dates:
- September 25th-26th
- December 11th-12th
- Other course dates may be announced
Where: SAHMRI, North Terrace, Adelaide
Format: In-person, interactive, 2-day workshop
Research translation isn’t just a step in the research process—it’s an impact-driven approach that starts from the beginning.
Key Areas of the Course:
- Impact-driven research translation
- Engaging stakeholders effectively
- Involving consumers in your research
- Collaborating with policymakers
- Doing Aboriginal research the right way
- Harnessing the power of co-design
- Identifying and applying the strongest evidence
- Applying implementation science principles
- Measuring project value and impact
- Pursuing a commercialisation pathway
- Communicating your research’s impact
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your research, excel in implementation and drive change. Register now for the Research Translation Essentials Course and maximise the potential of your work!
“One of the best courses I have done this year”
“It was amazing…. I have a lot of knowledge about research and its implementation….there is so much to learn in these areas”.