- This event has passed.
Higher Degree by Research Student Open Night 2019
Thu 19 Sep, 2019 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Are you interested in a Masters or PhD in Health and Medical Research?
Discuss your options with leading SA research institutions.
Health Translation SA invites you to attend an Open Night to explore your options to pursue a postgraduate research degree that addresses cutting edge health and medical issues.
This free, informal expo event provides the opportunity for potential students to meet with leading research groups as well as current students from Uni SA, Adelaide University, Flinders University, CSIRO and the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI).
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to explore research areas and identify a project area of interest
- Chat to current supervisors about research areas/projects
- Find out about scholarships
- Meet current students & get the inside story in our networking lounge
- Food and drinks will be provided
- Enter prize draw for a one-year subscription to NETFLIX