Enabling research to delivering meaningful impact for the community is the core of our work here at Health Translation SA. As part of our Spotlight Series, our team has put together their top tips for maximising your impact.
- ???? UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM & THE CONTEXT IN WHICH YOUR SOLUTION MIGHT EXIST – who does this problem impact, how do they see the problem, and what are the potential barriers and enablers of your research delivering meaningful outcomes.
- ???????????? IDENTIFY & CONNECT WITH THE NEXT-USERS AND END-USERS OF YOUR RESEARCH FROM THE START – Ask yourself what needs to change as a result of your research, and who will make these changes.
- ???? IDENTIFY WHAT TYPE(S) OF IMPACT ARE YOU HOPING TO ACHIEVE – Are health, economic, social, cultural or environmental impacts important to you and your stakeholders, are your expectations aligned.
- ???? MEASURE & TRACK YOUR IMPACTS – use a framework or logic model to document your intended impacts and track your progress towards your goals.
- ???? COMMUNICATE YOUR IMPACT – IT’S KEY! – learn how to showcase your research for different audiences and celebrate your achievements.
Want to learn more? Visit the HTSA Spotlight Series web page on Research Impact ???? https://healthtranslationsa.org.au/spotlight-sessions/research-impact/