Together with the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI), Health Translation SA (HTSA) is excited to announce the launch of our new Community Interest Register (The Register).
The Register will provide access to a database of people who are interested in being involved in health and medical research across both SAHMRI and Health Translation SA to help ensure our research:
- Reflects the issues that are important to our community
- Can more easily be translated into clinical practice, policy and education
- Reaches those who need it the most
If you are a community member who lives in South Australia, you can register your interest by:
- Completing the online form on the Community Interest Register webpage;
- Completing the hardcopy registration form and emailing to email@example.com; or
- Contacting Alex Michelmore on 08 8128 4031 to complete the registration over the phone.
We would also appreciate you forwarding this email on to other people you think may be interested in joining The Register.
For more information about The Register please visit the Community Interest Register webpage or click the button below:
Consumer Engagement, Senior Project Officer
Ph: 8128 4031